Wednesday, 15 July 2009

Something beautiful


Hi, all,
this week I am not sending out a Lilac Master article, but letting you in on something beautiful:

In my other life, I am also the manager and chef of a stunning Boutique Bed and Breakfast called ‘28A on Oxford’ in the gorgeous suburb of Sandhurst in Johannesburg (South Africa).

Our primary style, concerning furnishings, is functional antique.
Both lounges, the dining room, the main house and all the rooms are fitted out in serene elegance. And all antique furniture and ornaments are for sale – as they come from our range of antique stores.
I also do my best to ensure my guests dietary requirements and food preferences are satisfied as far as possible.
Breakfast is included in the rates and dinner is prepared on request.

28 A on Oxford offers a selection of suites. We have 5 suites & 3 Garden Cottages available; each unique in their design and each equipped with maximum comfort and privacy in mind. Rates start from R1 250.00 per person sharing.
Wireless internet available throughout the property.

Our garden is lovely too. And as the place is brand spanking new – we are still in progress to develop the property’s natural beauty even further.

But – I am not going to chat on forever, so please go look at the website (that was only registered yesterday) – and you will find all the details there…………...., including pictures!!
http://www.28aonoxford.co.za/


It has now been 1 year since I started my own alternative practice - (HolisticLifeSolutions) – and I now have the perfect setting in which to continue it –.
My treatments, readings and holistic life coaching sessions are all still the same price too, now just more tranquil here in the surroundings of 28A on Oxford. http://treatmentslm.blogspot.com/

Oh, and I also received a nice surprise from the USA when a package was delivered to me from EZINE – congratulating me on being one of their platinum authors for my Lilac Master articles posted on their site.

All the best until next time,

In love and light,




Regards,

Jacques
Psychic Intuitive
Empathic Life-Coach

No comments: