Wednesday, 3 September 2008

Universal Truth...

“The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential…these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence.”
- Eddie Robinson


Last week I mentioned five attributes in decision making that create harmony as a state of consciousness - Every choice in your life has to be tested by conscious questioning; from the biggest to the smallest everyday choices. Ask yourself the following five questions in every decision you make and you can create this harmony within your own life:

TRUTH
BEAUTY
HEALTH
HAPPINESS
LIGHT

Let’s say I ask myself the question whether if going to a certain country to participate in a 3-week long hike (of a spiritual nature) is going to be of benefit to my psyche and development in whom I am?
All the above listed attributes have similar connotations and can be summed up in the last attribute – however, there are slight differences:

1 – Is there TRUTH in the act of doing this? With other words – Do I feel (remember that feeling is the way that Life-Force communicates with us) that doing this has meaning for me in my development as a human being? Does the act feel honest? Would the trip be filled with integrity for me?

2 – Is there BEAUTY in what I am planning on this adventure? I am not referring to physical beauty – although the hike will certainly have its natural beauty – I am referring to the content of the whole thing – I am interested to know if there is potential inner beauty in seeing what I will see there? Will my going potentially stir my inner perception of the world to greater heights?

3 – HEALTH. Well, what about health? The question is also whether the trip potentially has psychological health at its core. Will my going enrich my psychological health and the development and stimulation of my mind?

4 – Am I happy when thinking of going? Does the decision to go awake a sense of dread or HAPPINESS within? Does a sense of joy ensue in the thought of going on this trip? (This comes, once again, as a simple feeling).

5 - The preceding four attributes are summed up in this fifth and last one: LIGHT.
Does the entire situation of going to a foreign country and making a 3-week long sojourn on your feet appeal to you – and does that idea awaken a sense of personal development within you? With other words – does this whole scenario resonate with your being? If even one attribute is absent, you must look in another direction regarding your decision.
Live by it and you cannot ‘fail’ in your path.

Now, asking yourself these questions is very important if you wish to maintain a balanced sense of harmony and pride in your life – and they have to be asked and answered for every question you are unsure of – ANY and EVERY question. It is not meant for only the big questions, but also the small and seemingly insignificant ones.

My answer to all the above five questions is YES – the situation resonates with me significantly. Thus, the details will be taken care of.

“When a human being is following his (her) truth, it’s his (her) passion for God he (she) is discovering. It’s a path for his (her) own personal discovery to find God in his (her) life. That’s truth. It’s diverse since there are so many individual paths for Humans. Each Human Being is spiritually unique. One is working on abundance issues, one is working on health issues, one is working on self-worth issues, and one is battling fear. Many of these paths are a result of the past experiences of Humans on Earth in different expressions [past lives], creating the vast differences of personalities at birth – their strengths and challenges, their many phobias, and their gifts. Do you see how you cannot create a spiritual box and ask everyone to get in?”

You are the only one who can listen to your Higher-Self and heed the nudges of your Universal Life-Force.

Have you ever noticed that there's really only one thing you can do to unquestionably change the scenery in your life? Physically move through it.




Copyright ©2008 Jacques Ractliffe.

In love and light,

Regards,
Jacques
- Holistic Life-Coach & Empathic Psychic
- Usui Reiki Master
- Motivational Speaker (Self-Empowerment), Writer & Trainer

Link to current Treatments/Readings available by Jacques http://spiritjunction.co.za/clients/jacqueslifeforce/

Link to past Articles/Writings Blog written by Jacques http://lilacmaster.blogspot.com
(Discussions & comment..)


True enlightenment manifests as the unconditional desire to be of service to all of humanity.
Knowing that you are a spiritual being living an Earthly existence is to live Life here and now from the Soul’s perspective– in all ways and in all things.

1 comment:

Di said...

Hi Jacques,
My apologies for not having written long before to congratulate you on having the courage to reach your full potential. I am proud of you!
This Newsletter had real meaning for me! Thank you!
I wish you all the best with your retreat too!

Lots of love,
Di