- Helen Keller
If you think about it, desiring things that will bring you happiness is not going to work. You have to be happiness. You know, like those HAPPINESS IS comic strips.
Simply put, here are three things to consider:
1) Have something to do – with other words, create something in your life that you show a passion for; but I am not referring to doing something to get that passion – be the passion that creates more passion. I am also not necessarily talking about your job (if your job is also your passion – what a bonus!), have something additional that gives you pleasure and provides mental stimulation outside of the general rat race.
2) Have something to love – something that you hold dear, like pets or close friends – something with meaning (and, believe me, a ‘really’ true friend will walk many more miles with you).
3) And also something to hope for – without having things to look forward to, life becomes pointless. So, create things to look forward to.
And so it comes full circle.
The vast majority of our un-creating abilities come from doubting ourselves all the time, not believing that we are good enough, or intelligent enough, or strong enough, or young enough, or just not worth it. Many people do not believe they are their own highest authorities, and end up giving away so much power in the belief that they are dependant on outer forces for their own happiness – and thus VERY LITERALLY un-create the good in their own lives. And then there are some who do believe it, and use it against those who do not - to further their own cause(s).
Just remember, that in this doing year of 2008, IT IS NEVER OVER UNTIL IT IS OVER!
“You are your own most important resource for making your life work. Life rewards action. Until your knowledge, awareness, insights and understandings are translated into action, they are of no value.”
- Dr. Phil McGraw
The Intelligent world reminds us that to be a winner, you have to display the quality of a winner – thus, the power to hold on and endure in spite of everything.
This holds some truth…, AND REMEMBER – your greatest glory DOES NOT lie in never failing, as ‘failure’ is a concept accredited in the minds of the members of the Pity Party. Success lies in knowing that there will always be more success behind every rise and that barriers do not disappear, they are always a potential, however, constant and determined effort in controlling your emotional mind to only “go” for the stuff that bring about growth will break down the, mostly unconscious, resistance coveted by humans against successful growth.
Also remember that, in the function and dimension of our Earth, all great achievements require time – sometimes a lot, sometimes a little and sometimes almost none.
Sssssssssoooooooooooooooooo…, What is the significant business of your life? WHAT IS YOUR PORPOSE? …………………………………………………
Question: Why would you want to get stuck in the rut of what is my purpose in life?
It is a bad idea to fall for that trap! We all have talents that are more prolific in certain areas, but it’s not a good thing to stop moving and restrict your talents to only ONE THING! It’s about your place in the Universe. ‘Purpose’ is way more than just having direction.
And to describe your place in the Universe (on this Earth)? – I leave you with these three questions to know if you have become powerful within yourself:
1. Do I count and do I act as if I do count?
2. Do I spread warmth and love wherever I go?
3. Am I a healing force in my world and the world at large?
“Victories often occur after you see no way to succeed but refuse to give up anyway.”
- Dave Weinbaum
Link to webpage of Lilac Master - http://www.renmag.co.za/index.php?option=com_uhp2&task=viewpage&Itemid=188&user_id=301
To subscribe – please reply with the words SUBSCRIBE ME in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
(Feel free to reply to and/or forward this e-mail distribution or send in any questions you may have in the spiritual field – either regarding what has been discussed or something completely different)